Poly This Poly That.
Let’s have a grown-up conversation. Most people now are aware of what Polygamy is. It is a practice of being married to multiple spouses. Under the umbrella of polygamy, we find more specific terms to describe these multiple-spouse marriages.
What is Polyandry – Polyandry is where one woman has multiple husbands. This is a relatively recent concept. Polyandry started with the fighting back against patriarchal societies oppressing women. It has gained popularity tagging along the backs of feminism and equal rights for women, and now the trending “alternative lifestyles”. Polyandry is more of a concept than an actual way of life, as it is said to be unnatural, and have practically a 0% success rate, even among supporters. Mainly because it feminizes the men in the relationship, and forces women to embrace her masculine as primary. That unbalance is difficult to maintain.
*What is Polyamory – We put an asterisk by Polyamory because it is could be considered a broader term then Polygamy. It is another more recent term that literally translates to “many loves” and is basically the same intimacy structure of Polygamy, without the “marriage” requirement.
What is Polygyny – this is when one man has multiple wives. It is the oldest and most natural system of marriage. It is easily the second most popular marriage structure worldwide, and even more popular among the more naturally in sync animal kingdom. It is still today very common throughout melanated regions of the world as well as among the wealthy. But for blacks displaced in North America and under a European culture, it is still very taboo.
The 10 Arguments Against Polygyny
We all know the arguments against polygyny. We were raised on it, but like much of what we were raised on, It’s more influenced tradition than practical reasoning. We know now that many foreign concepts and traditions are instilled in our heads on purpose and with an agenda of control. Aka Indoctrination.
If it’s natural, and makes practical sense, and you’re still against it, with no logical reason why, it may be one of these indoctrinations. We’ll go over them real quickly anyway because some of the advantages addresses these arguments against polygyny directly.
Men just want more women and sex, Due to lack of discipline or self-control.
This actually is true in many cases. But what many men and most women don’t realize is that there are more responsibilities, more time spent dealing with multiple women’s’ emotional cycles, kids, errands, emergencies, honey-do lists🍯, and more.
In fact, men in polygamous relationships have less sex than other men, they step outside of their relationships less and their relationships last longer. Technically, in the long-term, polygynous husbands actually have fewer sexual partners than most other men.
That’s why it’s important that a man does not pursue polygyny out of lust. Although it is a way for men to satisfy their natural sexual Instincts of multiple partners. More sex is often a myth.
Tip: A successful polygynous man will have much higher goals than sex. And he may not even mention sex initially when speaking on polygyny. More on what makes for a good polygynous husband later.
Women don’t get along enough to share a man.
You will notice that many of the arguments are true in a lot of cases but the question is why are they true in a lot of cases? Let’s ask ourselves some additional questions.
So why don’t women get along with each other?
Is it because of men?
What about when men are not involved?
Is it even a true statement?
Are the reasons for not getting along different when no men are involved?
…is each reason different? or are there similarities?
Mending and building the black sisterhood is talked about a little later in the article. But the root behind such unwarranted animosity between the sisters is again an indoctrination
Competition. Black women have been raised to subconsciously look at each other as competition.
Subconsciously get dolled up and fight for the few competent black men whose population has been systematically controlled.
So with a deeper look, women don’t get along enough to share men, in part because of monogamy, as it contributes to the scarcity of available black men.
Truth is even without polygyny most women are sharing or have shared men. And even then, just like the man, you can see a woman’s Natural Instincts will prevail regardless of social acceptance.
So even though you and your spouse are often called “best friends” many women still need a female best friend. On average, BFF relationships last much longer than a monogamous marriage. Women also often accept getting “cheated” on as part of life. In monogamy. It is.
While the attack on the black man is primarily physical, the attack on the black woman is primarily emotional.
The women don’t get to have multiple men, so therefore, it is sexist and chauvinist
Truth is, they can have multiple men! …but they don’t. Just as you probably don’t.
And just as a person is not monogamous when you have multiple partners, they’re not polygynous with multiple male partners. That would be polyandry, not polygyny, by definition. Simply put, that is not their preference. This one is a bit elementary, but I hear it enough to address anyway.
It is against my religion
No it’s not. Almost all religions have a history of, and promote Polygyny. Mostly Christianity, Hebrew, and Islam. It is clearly accepted and practiced in the sacred texts of almost all religions. This is another elementary argument, but you will hear it a lot. This argument is often from those that do not read and study in-depth their own religion.
It is against the law
Is it? First, let’s pose some questions.
- If you get married in America, are you still married when you’re in Russia or somewhere that doesn’t recognize American law?
- If you are legally married in one country and move to a country where you are under the legal age limit for marriage, are you married?
- Is American law or any law required for marriage, or is there a deeper meaning?
Just something for you to think about as we go over some definitions.
- Bigamy- is the act or condition of marrying one person while still being legally (under American law) married to another, and it is generally the legal term used for the crime.
- Marriage License – A marriage license is a document issued, either by a church or state authority, “authorizing” a couple to marry. The procedure for obtaining a license varies between jurisdictions, and has changed over time. Marriage licenses began to be issued in the Middle Ages.
- Marriage Certificate – A marriage certificate is an official statement that two people are married. In most jurisdictions, a marriage certificate is issued by a government official only after the civil registration of the marriage, and is used as legal proof of marriage.
* Marriage for tax purposes. A marriage license and marriage certificates are just documents used primarily for tax purposes. But filing jointly as a married couple is optional, and so is the use of a marriage license and marriage certificates.
* Tip: Marriage certificates and “legal” relationships no longer determine inheritance. Wills and contracts are needed regardless of your status.
- Marriage – “the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship: an intimate or close union.”
Technically no government or any law determines your marriage. Marriage is an agreement between individuals.
“Legally Married” is a great example of how the American legal diction and words are used to confuse, deceive, and in many ways enslave and control the population.
A legal marriage is Commonly assumed to be referring to legal “marriage license and certificate” under American law.
It also implies that marriages outside of this are illegal, but they are not. There is a difference between “illegal” and “not legal”.
Just as a court trial book may be referred to as a legal book, and a football book would be considered not a legal book. But the football book is not an “illegal book”.
These types of play on words are common in American law and legal diction.
It may surprise you when you realize that there are thousands of families in America that are getting married without a marriage license or marriage certificate.
Yet they have legal contracts that provide the Marriage separation and divorce provisions on their own terms without a third-party intervention.
Marriage is an agreement between two people, with a marriage contract, and all of these families are still legally married.
It’s not for everybody, I just don’t want to share a man
This one is actually the most legitimate argument. one that is actually true in most cases.
Many with this argument will say “polygyny makes sense, and it benefits the community, it’s just not for me”
Those with this argument is who will likely benefit from this article the most.
Why? Because it is an opportunity for internal reflection. Ask yourself:
- Why is it not for me, even though it makes sense?
- Why do I feel so strongly about it already without knowing in-depth details?
- Why is it not for me even if your religion encourages it?
- How well have the other options worked for me and children thus far?
- Does my opinion change if the man can financially support multiple wives?
It’s not for everybody it’s often used by the same people who…don’t embrace their natural hair, or are corporate workers who are afraid of entrepreneurialism. It’s mostly used when all it logically makes sense to even you, and there’s no other reason to give. Cognitive Dissonance.
The answers to those self-reflecting questions usually fall within a few categories. misinformed or uneducated, indoctrination or habit, jealousy or selfishness. All of which should be areas in which you aspire to improve on.
We will attempt to address some of these categories, others can only be addressed by you internally, which is a choice. “It’s not for everybody” is only true because of those ones who choose not to.
I’m only interested in men.
Intimacy with other women is completely optional. Most sister wives worldwide are monogamous with their husbands.
Living together under one roof is also completely optional. Yeah, benefits for living together for those with many multiple kids, and mid to low range income families.
But there are many successful polygynous relationships with multiple homes, Who can financially handle the additional cost, who are independent and can appreciate additional time for themselves.
* Many financially Savvy families rent out unused space and use multiple homes as a financial investment as well.
8, 9, and 10.
There are many other arguments out there like how 8. You cannot love multiple people equally, and how it’s somehow 9. Nasty and unsafe, versus what is happening in the community now, and others that don’t quite hold enough weight to address here.
And number 10. You are too jealous of a person. This one sometimes takes a bit of a higher vibrating thought process, but truthfully that same lack of self-knowledge has caused issues in many of our relationships or lack thereof today. Your emotions don’t determine who you are, you determine what your emotions are.
Once we understand that jealousy is just an emotion that everyone gets at different levels and at different times…
- Parents at times get jealous when a kid shows favor of one parent over another.
- Kids at times get jealous over siblings and other kids.
- Men get jealous of a woman’s attention to social media, sex toys, and female friends, etc.
It is a popular phrase that says “jealousy is a female trait”. That is because they are more in-depth and more passionate when they do get jealous… But actually, and naturally, women are often the least jealous. Jealousy is an emotion that you’re supposed to get, it will come and go just like any other emotion.
In a similar form how money is known to help with the inner control of jealousy👀👀, an understanding, and a love for yourself, your seeds, your sisters, your family empire, and your community, can be just as powerful.
When understanding these principles, combined with clarifying assumptions, jealousy in a polygynous marriage often becomes less of an issue very quickly.
The History of Polygyny
Polygyny has a MODERN history of control and female oppression. But what is often overlooked is that so does monogamy, so does gay marriage, so has every religion, government, and civilization over the last age(2100+ years) of Aries. An age of masculine dominance… But originally polygyny was a matriarchal structure.
The concept of polygyny was invented by women, out of love for their sisters and the community and for the benefits of the children. Understanding that the birth rate of women has always been more than men(female planet), and the death rates of men in war and nature have always increased what is already a lopsided ratio.
They understood the animalistic and natural behaviors and needs of humans. And obviously not influenced by today’s religion and media.
Most people only know of their own religion, what someone else has told them. One of the most enlightening things a religious person can do is to, with an unbiased eye, actually read their own religious texts.
All many of us know are the media images of SWAT teams in Utah walking Morman women and children out of their homes. But they didn’t tell you is that each state individually determines if polygamy is a crime, and Utah was the most recent state where it has been legal. Which is the reason those families chose to live there in the first place.
Today, polygamy is permitted and practiced in countries predominantly in Africa and Asia, including Algeria, Mali, Niger, Saudi Arabia, and Iran.
Europe, Australia, and America are included in the areas where polygamy is outlawed. No coincidence.
What we realized today is that a “Matriarchal Polygynous” relationship can actually provide freedom to the women involved.
4 Benefits of Polygyny to Black America
By now, we all know by now that:
- 9 to 5 is the new slavery.
- Debt is the New Shackles
- Corporate middle class are the new complacent house slaves
- The poor and lower class are the new field slaves
- Athletes are the new prize fighters / gladiators
- Entrepreneurs & Buns are the new successful & unsuccessful runaway slaves
They moved from physical slavery to wage slavery because it’s more profitable. And since it’s no longer physical slavery, they can now enslave some of their own to make you think it happens to everyone.
They highlight those that they have helped and propped up to be successful (The entertainment industry) … as opposed to family and community structures that build success on their own terms without “getting signed”.
They highlight the individual success to hide the fact that families build generational wealth, Families build kingdoms, Families provide security and freedom.
The examples are abundant, The Rothschilds and Rockefellers, The Waltons, From the British royalty to the Chinese emperors, to Egyptian pharaohs… even in your local community where you see the children working at the Chinese stores and salons, Arabic families working the gas stations, and long-running family-owned Italian restaurants.
And by family, it doesn’t have to be blood or paperwork, it’s how you interact. That’s why sometimes you see individuals come together, treat each other “like family” and create wealth together.
There is often a level of trust within smart families that is hard to get elsewhere and it’s very beneficial when being able to work together to generate wealth. Although there have been systems put in place to eliminate that family connection in Black America, it is naturally innate and has endured.
For some reason, it’s easy for people to see the difference between a double income in a single income family, but yet it’s difficult to fully understand the advantages a household with three or more incomes. Keeping your own money and just investing in small things together makes an exponential difference.
Many polygynous families prefer the abundance of free time that they get versus other relationship structures. And put that time into building a business. Multiple adults with multiple kids in a family business structure reduces the overhead of outsourcing some services and tasks, and saves on some employee costs. it also provides instantly a trusted and personally invested executive board that can help with investments and operational decisions.
Business existed before money. And the origins of the concept of business derives from the concepts of family.
If you look into the Blacks Law Dictionary the standard for legal terms and definitions, you will find many of the same words we commonly use to describe our families and relationships carrying more business-related definitions. Same words because etymologically from the same concept.
When we start to operate family like business. More Ancient African and less Roman-tic; we can provide ourselves with opportunities, freedoms, income, health, education, we may not otherwise get.
And a lot less heartache, loneliness, adultery, animosity, and restrictions that come with most relationships.
Many people marry for money anyway, or at least consider finances as a major relationship decision factor.
The most valuable resource in existence, the only true thing you can’t get back.
Let’s do some honest math.
Especially as a woman, you need time to yourself, to pamper and introspect. You need mommy time with and without the kids. And time for your own personal ambitions and goals.
Think about it, after going to separate jobs, sleeping, and transportation, how many hours per week do/did you spend with your spouse?
Most are afraid to add it up because they will realize that in 168 hours out of the week most are averaging less than 30 hours per week. That’s 4 hours a day, and that’s very generous in for most households.
That’s also enough for some cheaters to have a couple of side chicks and even whole side families. If you take away the time when they get on your nerves, you probably need less than that.
Many women see their men too much. They feel so lonely in between relationships that they overcompensate when the relationship comes, just as we have to overcompensate on the weekend to make up for lost freedoms on weekdays.
Others are part of a growing trend of women who are independent and successful, and find themselves needing a relation that is deep and lasting and monogamous (at least on her part), but without being time and energy-consuming. They often feel that low-key promiscuity, or ball and chain husband, are the only two options.
Many women can appreciate twice as many healthy homemade meals, with half the duties of cooking, cleaning that polygyny often brings.
Many can appreciate the opportunity to homeschool, and eliminate the lost time (and money) of daycare, school costs, and transportation. Not to mention the opportunity to re-educate yourself as you groom your own for the real world.
And in a polygamous relationship, homeschooling your kids is 1 to 3 hours per day per adult.
Technically with less bills, and less physical responsibility, you could work less; from home, part-time, on a business, or even not at all if your agreed role is in other areas.
What would you do with this new free time? You could continue to work and put money into savings, travel, business, etc.
Spend more free time with your husband, kids, friends, family… or yourself.
For some of us, it’s even time to ask ourselves Is travel a dream or a requirement.
What about those of us who are barren? …or whose husbands have been caged or slain? …or those of us who would like to have children or more children without going through the physical stresses of pregnancy every time?
More personal time allows us to get fresher and healthier foods, prepare them properly and digest them slowly.
Homeschooling is already great quality family time, but growing and preparing healthy food, is homeschool, and quality family time all at once. A trifecta that works wonders over time.
We won’t get into how your food, not only affects your body, but your mind just as significantly. That’s an easy one to research.
Polygyny often provides peace of mind that everyone likely is sexually satisfied, contractually legally protected, and like-minded when it comes to business and nation-building.
4. The Sisterhood
Polygyny encourages the culture of women seeing women as family and not competition.
It allows men to embrace their masculine dominance without female oppression.
It allows women to embrace their feminine companionship and experience their emotions without shame.
… depending on your age, sister wives’ menstrual cycles will likely start to match up. Why is that? …when you think about it, this is actually easier on the family. Nature knows what it is doing.
The Science of Polygyny
Polygyny was Instituted by women, for women. 80% of ancient civilizations worldwide practiced polygyny.
Your ancestors were polygynists. It has been Practiced throughout Africa historical, and is the most prominent to this day.
Why? What determined their decisions?
Multiple sex partners are much more dangerous and unhealthy for women than for men. The vagina is like an open wound with the lack of outer skin and all the protection is brings.
Women are obviously much more important to combining the molecules to produce life, the drawback is that women, their emotions, and their bodies are very sensitive to inner and outer, energy, bacteria, vibrations, and more at a microscopic scale.
Women are born with the same amount of eggs they will ever have their entire lives. Her entire life’s experiences are in those same reducing number of eggs. Women contribute more to the DNA of even males than males do themselves. It was understood back then, the importance that the woman and womb has to creating strong men and women, strong families, and kingdoms.
Now…You may need to be a little woke for this one. It takes some real inner reflection, some self admittance, a connection with your natural self. So…
Times when your natural self is really insinuating a sister wife.
- If you drag your man shopping a lot.
- If you hang around your “besties” a lot.
- Need “me time” often away from your male partner.
- When your husband is bugging about sex and you Don’t feel like. Or he has a much stronger sex drive.
- When you’re not getting enough help with the kids or around the house.
- When he “works too much”, but the income is needed.
- When he is often too much to handle in bed, you’re tapping out often.
- When you are too clingy to pursue your own personal goals.
- When you are pushing 10 to 20 years of failed attempts at monogamy.
- When you find yourself wanting a relationship but also enjoying your personal freedom.
- When you find yourself accepting being cheated on.
- If you would consider if the husband can provide or if the finances were right.
- Wanting more kids but don’t think you have the energy or stamina.
Ask yourself about your own relationship.
- What do you want? why?
- What actually has happened so far? Why?
- What is realistic?
- What is natural?
Women are monogamous naturally. Nature knows how much more dangerous it is for women and their future children, to have regular multiple partners. That is why ancient civilizations, animals, even plants, always have been, 90%+ predominantly polygynous.
Men are polygynous naturally. Animals and plants (in general) are great ways to get an idea of what nature would choose. It eliminates the social and political pressures, and the miseducations and indoctrinations. Men are much more protected, and a lot less sensitive when it comes to sexual parts. Emotionally men are a lot less equipped of handling being “cheated on”. And no matter how hard they try, most males in most species will fail in attempting to stay monogamous for an extended period of time.
The Origins of Monogamy
Polygyny throughout ancient ages up until even today has been predominantly in Africa, India, China, and South America. If you haven’t noticed, the only region not mentioned there are the colder and European regions. There are reasons for that, and cold is just one of the factors. Colder climates populations struggled for the benefits that heated sunlight brings, and over time relied on technology over nature to survive.
- Cold climates affected relationships in ancient times much more than they do today. The lack of sunlight, melanin, and vegetation over time can have a lasting effect on civilizations.
- Little edible vegetation leads to meat-based diets, which cause people to become more aggressive and often hormonal imbalances.
- People got accustomed to wearing clothes so much and not seeing the natural body, over time leading to higher rates of sexual deviants.
- Colder climates increase the mode of survival, and decrease the priorities of hygiene and personal care. Leading to more diseases, more STDs, bad hygiene, and less sexual attraction.
- Colder climates more fit for the masculine skillset make for lower and more secluded populations, which over times spawned masculine dominated cultures, and male homosexuality.
Monogamy began to take over the world at the same time as the Europeans began its conquering of the world. With its traditions being instilled in their conquered nations, it has grown ever since.
“Romance” was started by the Romans, whose attempt at mass monogamy lead to mass sexual deviance. Monogamy has yet to be successful as a prominent practice. This “Roman-tic” culture is responsible for the overly intimate connection of love and sex that moderns society has today.
Monogamy can work.
Monogamy may historically have an extremely low success rate, and it may not be the optimal relationship structure for nation-building, homeschooling, creating a family business, or freeing up time from wage slavery, but:
- There are beta men who exist on a frequency when they can handle 0 maybe one woman.
- There are alpha males that can love multiple women but have different goals, or prior promises to keep.
- There are women who are stuck on a frequency where they won’t even get a husband; Let alone be in-tune enough to share one.
Point is, there are many different types of people, with different goals, social pressures, external influence, bad health, and internal instability.
When they say, “It is not for everybody,” it’s technically true. Problem is, it actually is for those that say this, and the ones whom it is “not for”, don’t have the cognitive dissonance to make that statement.
Theoretically, there are still about 10% that pull it off. Some do not need the benefits of polygyny listed above. They have the money and the time, and don’t have the ambitions of rising from oppression as a black community.
Some couples understand that intimate relationships outside their own do exist, and approach it openly and understanding.
And many of us need practice dealing with emotions like jealousy, and exercising self-control first.
Most successful polygynous relationships start with a solid monogamous relationship. It makes for a great foundation for starting a polygynous family.
A Paradigm Shift
Imagine Family is Business:
- The Name of the Family Business is your last name, given or chosen.
- You Propose to each wife with ownership stock in the family business and property that the wife can live at full-time, part-time, rent, or sell at her discretion as owner.
- Along with the family business, each wife has a business with the husband, and business of their own. “The corporate structure” of the enterprise
- Making a ring optional. Your marital status will show in your actions. And free to decorated fingers as you please.
- Your marriage is not promising forevers, but to re-evaluate the relationship every set amount of increasing years (1,3,5,7,?). Whatever you agree on. Bringing much more value and structure to these cherished anniversary dates.
- What the Marriage is, is a legal contract that presets what each person will leave with, if they decide to leave the family (business). Anyone has the option to leave at any time.
- Every new wife has to be agreed upon by everyone. Like a board of directors requiring 100% approval.
- Kids have multiple parents so you can feel comfortable having as many children as you want, you will also be growing the family (kingdom) with a community of support.
- Double your income and your free time with savvy business and time management.
These are just ideas. You can implement your own beliefs and rationalizations and structure your relationships to what’s optimal and practical for you and your family goals.
The Woke Black Alpha-Male
The new Woke Black Alpha-male is the optimal candidate for a polygynous husband. They say he’s rare and hard-to-find. While that may be true due to his oppression over the last two thousand years. Saying something is hard to find is not a statement you can make when you’ve been looking for the wrong thing.
It’s not always who you think. He might not be that Mercedes driver, or even that good job having guy, or even that locally popular drug dealer, even though they could be. But they could also be caught in some legal, prison, child support, job market, school cost, religious and/or racial discriminatory systems. Systems that have killed, tortured, tricked, oppressed our blacks men in North America in order to split a destroy the black family.
- He has freed his mind patriarchy pushing religions and understands the importance that feminine has energy to life, humanity, the community and the future of the black nation.
- He also understands the power of entrepreneurship and the importance of time and mental freedom.
- He will understand the importance of sex in pleasure and reproduction… and also its requirement to keep the family safe from disease, embarrassment, and emotional trauma.
- He understands sexual transmutation to achieve goals, and although he may have more sex partners, he may often times still have less sex than even the rare faithful monogamous husband.
Those men can be found, they can also be created by a woman or a group of women, if a man is ready. As women are our original creators of men anyway.
Picking the right man is key, but it is not the end-all. Contracts can give you some peace of mind in case relationships dissolve and people change, which does happen. Confident, respectful, communicative, relationships are much easier to pursue with legal contractual peace of mind on the back end. That’s the power of family as business.
As with anything else nowadays, you can just search on google, youtube or facebook groups and find a helpful community of thousands.
They talk about starting with loving yourself, and then adding on one person at a time depending on agreed-upon needs of the family and family business.
They talk about jealousy, religion, dating, sex, money, childrearing, traveling and more…
Be sure to join in on the discussions in the blog, the newsletter and in our Facebook Group. There are informative discussions and articles on:
- 1st wife vs new wife.
- How to’s on approaching and being approached.
- Seeing happy successful families.
- Wanting more for others, sisters, kids, and the community.
- 3-way courting.
- Family businesses, family bank, and even family cemeteries.
- Parental roles in Polygyny.
- Customizing to your relationship structure.
- How our schedule doesn’t accommodate healthy living.
- How its not for people who don’t value their time
- Homeschool is fun and doubles as quality time. And teaches the parents just as much.
- Finding pleasure through pleasing, not getting pleased.
- The myth of men as provider vs a family business.
Here are some videos and follows to get you started:
Here are a couple of books for you avid readers:
*** Like our content? see our future plans and support our Crowdfunding Kickstarter Here.
Popular Search Keywords
polygyny vs polygamy
polygyny in africa
polygyny in islam
polygyny is quizlet
black polygamy websites
black polygamy couples
black polygamy 2018
black polygamy personals
polygamy would heal the black community
black sister wives
black polygamy blog